Monsters of Men: Chaos Walking: Book Three

Monsters of Men: Chaos Walking: Book Three - Patrick Ness I went into this book thinking that nothing could have beat the pure epic-Ness (pun on words) of The Ask and The Answer. I was wrong. This was the best book in the series and is truly one of the best YA books ever. These books aren't the typical teenage bla bla bla paranomal romance, this is something more. This book deals with a lot more serious themes concerning the society we live in. But the theme of Chaos Walking isn't the only thing that makes me keep coming back for more. The characters are so great and so realistic that the reader can start to grow close to them and wonder what they are thinking, even if you already have an idea.
The only thing that really bummed me out about the whole book is that one of the best characters, one of the two villains, commits suicide halfway through the book. She may have been one of the villains but she was still probably my favorite character to read about.
I also really loved the ending to this book. It is so cliff-hangerish but still satisfying, something that doesn't come along very often. A great consclusion to my favorite book series.
This is a true 5 star book. READ IT!